During my time at the University of Michigan, I have been fortunate to work with terrific collaborators and research assistants. They are listed below, along with links to their web pages or LinkedIn profiles.
- Michael T. Heaney, Assistant Professor, University of Michigan
- George Tsebelis, Anatol Rapoport Collegiate Professor, University of Michigan
- Richard L. Hall, Professor, University of Michigan
- James Strickland, Ph.D. candidate, University of Michigan
The University of Michigan has afforded me the opportunity, through its Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) and Independent Study program, to mentor and work with some marvelous undergraduate researchers. I selected each of the following students as research assistants only after observing their performance in the classroom and/or a professional interview process. I am very proud of Michigan’s commitment to undergraduate involvement in research, and should you be interested in hiring one of these students, I am happy to serve as a reference for each one of them.
Current Research Assistants:
- Madeline Hibbs-Magruder (Fall 2015, Winter 2016, Winter 2017)
- Talha Mirza (Fall 2015 – Winter 2017)
- Patrick Miller (Winter 2016 – Winter 2017)
- Christopher Olson (Fall 2015 – Winter 2017)
- Carolyn Phillips (Fall 2015 – Winter 2017)
- Lindsay Randolph (Fall 2016 – Winter 2017)
- Harrison Weimer (Fall 2015 – Winter 2017)
Past Research Assistants:
- Dan Berkson (Winter 2016 – Fall 2016)
- Andrew Camp (Winter 2016 – Fall 2016)
- Rowan Conybeare (Winter 2016)
- Delaney Smith (Fall 2015-Winter 2016)
- Gavin Uitvlugt (Winter 2016)
In addition to these research assistants, I have also co-mentored a large number of research assistants with both Michael Heaney and Rick Hall.